NEW YEAR

31 Desember 2011
Do not felt it's at the end of the year, me and my friends had events to celebrate the new year. Me and my friends will celebrate the precious moments, it is because this only once a year so we do not waste it akn. In the evening we were preparing the equipment for an event that takes place there will not be boring, and also we would cook fried rice although I did not join him. While waiting for the friedrice ready and turn of the year we started playing cards and the loser scretch in face, all the men lost and get a squiggle in advance. We laughed a lot because many acts funny when played cards. After a long wait finally finished friedrice and we ate together. After eating we still have 15 minutes before New Year's Eve in the beginning. We will shout at full speed and say happy new year when the clock shows 00:00 hours exactly. Finally, only a few seconds longer, 5,4,3,2,1,0 ..... HAPPY NEW YEAR and we request that in the new year is better than previous years, we did not had fireworks so we just looked from a distance. It's a new year celebration with an unforgettable new friends overseas. I have question in my heart, whether in this year I have become a useful person for parents and my friends?, Whether in this year I changed much?, Whether the change is in the direction towards a better or worse? I can not answer that question, but I'll try to happy people who are around me.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

THIS FEELING PART 2