jurnal yang kemaren

23 october 2011
On Sunday i ttended PDMl 1 at campus Politeknik Pos Indonesia. In activity at PDML 1 we learned discipline, team work, and also we get punished because we are not discipline in there.
27 october 2011
On Thursday i visited PD Kebersihan to the task of my observation with my friends, on that day before we went to PD Kebersihan we stoppedto cihampelas because my friend wanted to buy clothes for PDML 2 on Sunday. Previously we didn’t know the path to where it is because we have note been around Bandung, and we had strayed by angkot. After we arrived at the PD Kebersihan immediately wondered to pack a security guard becausewe dont have a permission letter, so we go back to home.
04 november 2011
On Friday i went to my home in kuningan west java, in there i met my family, almost 1 month i have never went home because i’m study. In this momentlebaran idul adha i have time to met my parents in village. Thats my first mudik experience.
12 november 2011
I had shoping to buy tools for global warming ( gelora autbond dalam watashiwa rally with aming ) with my friends in pasar baru in Saturday. In there we bought lots of clothes and we also spent a lot of money. After complete list if the clothes that must be in ordered, we came home with a lot of stuff. Way home from pasar baru to sarijadi takes apprommately 1 hour in public transportation, that we were very tired at all.
14 november 2011
1 week agi axactly on Monday i attended osjur in SECAPA AD with my friends in one direction. Before we went there, the commitee items that were brought there because fear is left behind, and after that we went there. After we arrived there we got breakfast because we odidn’t ate on campus, and also we had arrived in there at 5 am. After that i got comfortable room, after a litle rest we began  the activity with full schedule. My dialy life in there are recuired and responsible, and also many games that shoul be done, and it was very enjoyable. On the last day i was there with friends a lot experience and lessons that can be taken.
24 november 2011
On dialy before mid exam, i had very bussy for mid exam because i dont wanna got a bad grades. There’s i had many things to cary outthe question last year for practice, many questions wich i didn’t answer but i tell to my senior how to solved that questions and also i ask the questions how about the athmosphere in the class later.
28 november 2011
On Monday i bring abuot mid exam. I nervous because that was my first mid exam in politeknik pos indonesia. Although that i had prepared for that mid exam wich study group with my friends. So i can do carry out the question which given. Athmosphere in the study group was very crowded because they all talk nonsense till i couldn’t concentration.
10 December 2011
I day ago i went to have vacation to zoo wirh my friends because after mid exam there’s a no activity in campus during 4 days. On that opportunity i used to relax after i hard work do carry out that’s question’s. In the zoo i saw many kind of animal which never saw before, we were aroundedthe zoo with many picture we take. After we saw all animal in that zoo, we were very tired and hungry, so we had lunch in that zoo and after that we went home.
12 december 2011
On Monday a lot people hate it . i started again my activity as a student after a holiday at the zoo, an i enjoyed it all. Because Monday is the day when activity resumed after the weekend. Sometimes i get borred with the routine as a student who is so bussy, sometimes i wanted to be  a free man do what i wanna do. Might it was just my fantasy.
23 december 2011
In the college of a bussy routine i could off 3 days in the calender because it’s a antional holiday. On that day of the holiday i didn’t know what would be used for that opportunity. I saw my friends whose home is near to bandung, them to return to their homes. I also want to went back to my hometown and met my family at home, but after i thoughti would spend to much money and time, this is the fate of a student away from hos parents.
27 december 2011
3 days ago attended the announcement post AMING anyone who graduated in osjur and whether or not we have carried outpreviosly. In the event there before announcement entertaiment events that we can look back the athmosphere of our established AMING the first, and after the entertaiment is finished its time to the announcement of the result of our senior training and after the announcement turned out that i  graduated and i dont forget to say the world alhamdulillah. But there are our friends who graduated conditional, we were all very sorry for them. From the event we got a jacket that could be used dialy.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

THIS FEELING PART 2